Members may bring a guest to try the YMCA.
Daily Fees: 13 & under - $12 • 14 and older - $15, Guests 14 and older must check in at the front desk and present a valid photo I.D.
Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a full privilege adult (18+) member.
If you have a guest pass, only 1 pass may be used per month per person.
ALL GUESTS OVER AGE 14 ACCOMPANIED WITH A MEMBER OR USING A GUEST PASS MUST PRESENT A VALID PHOTO ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
No make-ups, credits, or refunds will be given to individuals missing classes due to illness, vacation or personal reasons.
CLASS REFUND POLICY
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel any class or program if attendance or registration does not meet class quota. The full program fee will be returned to those who have paid. A refund will not be given unless the class is canceled by the YMCA. A credit minus a $10 processing charge will be given if written notification is received prior to the first class meeting.
Memberships are neither refundable nor transferable. If you wish to transfer from another YMCA, outside of the Morris County area, you must take out a full privilege membership. The Randolph YMCA will honor a portion of the unexpired time on this full privilege membership. Memberships will not be extended nor will any refunds be given due to lack of use or reasons such as illness, pregnancy, business travel, etc.
USAGE/MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Monthly memberships are valid for one-month from date of purchase. If the monthly withdrawal contract is not signed and you pay at the desk monthly, your membership expiration date may be subject to backdating based o facility usage.
LOST AND FOUND POLICY
Any items that were lost and then found, which resemble clothing of any kind, swimwear, footwear, hats, locker room/shower items, or fitness accessories will be stored temporarily at the Y until the end of the day. If you think you lost something in the Y and call to check, the front desk cannot go and look throughout the building for you. It is your responsibility to come back to claim your item. If the items are not claimed by the end of the day, we have no choice but to donate or discard them. If the item lost is jewelry or has any significant value, it will be held in a secured location for 3 months. The Randolph YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
MY Y IS EVERY YOUR Y.
The Nationwide Membership is available for active, full-facility, full-privilege Y members whose home Y (Randolph YMCA) participates in Nationwide Membership. Nationwide members can visit any participating YMCA in the United States and Puerto Rice at NO EXTRA CHARGE! To participate, members simply need to maintain an active membershop at the Randolph YMCA; no additional fee is charged to participate. This new program will replace the Always Welcome at YMCA's (A.W.A.Y) and NJ Reciprocity Programs.
To locate participating Y's, go to - click here
You must first present your valid YMCA Membership Card at the front desk in order to obtain access to the facility. Lost Card Fee: $5.00. You can also download the Free Cardstar App to your smartphone, create an account and enter your membership account #. Example: F1980-2 (iPhone: WITH dash) (Samsung WITHOUT dash)
WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS
Check the website, Facebook or call the Y for weather-related delayed openings, early closings or full-day closings. Please note that if there are widespread power outages, it may be impossible to update the website or phone.
The Randolph YMCA, in keeping with its mission to help all people realize their fullest potential, encourages and supports the participation of all in YMCA programs. We serve all children, families and adults, regardless of gender, race, color, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability or language.
LOCKER ROOM/CELL PHONE POLICY
Respect Fellow Members: Locker Rooms are NO PHONE ZONES. Cell phones are prohibited in all locker rooms. Cell phones are prohibited while using the Main Pool, Warm Water Pool, Hot Tub & Steam Room & Sauna. Video & photography are prohibited in the entire aquatic center, bleachers and pool decks at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: Children under the age of 18 are NOT PERMITTED in the men's and women's locker rooms. If you are bringing a child for swimming, you must use the boy's or girl's locker rooms. There is a family changing stall available on the Main Pool and Warm Water Pool deck, which can be accessed through the boy's and girl's locker rooms.
SAUNA POLICY & RULES:
- Individuals at high risk (those taking prescription medications, high blood pressure, pregnant women, etc.) are advised to NOT use the sauna.
- Limit your time to a maximum of 10 minutes
- Do not use sauna alone. Another person must be physically present in the immediate area.
- Please remain upright. If you are lying down, staff cannot determine if you are conscious.
- No food, drink or gum is allowed. EATING IS STRICKLY PROHIBITED. Clear water only.
- You must be 18 years or older
- Shaving is not allowed
- Reading materials are not permitted
- DO NOT HANG YOUR TOWEL OR CLOTHES TO DRY-THIS IS AN EXTREME FIRE RISK.
- No street shoes-they track dirt from the outside.
- Use of body lotions, oils, menthol or suntan lotions is prohibited.
- Exercise is not allowed in the sauna
- You must sit on a towel if using the sauna nude. Workout clothing and sneakers brought into the Y in a gym bag are allowed.
- Do not use facilities while under the influence of anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, stimulants, alcohol, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
SAFETY FIRST-FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. THE DECISION OF THE LIFEGUARD IS FINAL.
FAMILY SWIM RULES
You must obey the lifeguard at all times. You must pick up a wrist band at the front desk to gain entry into the pool. All children under the age of 12 must have a parent/guardian in the pool within arm's reach at all times. All children under the ae of 14 must pass a swim test and wear appropriate wrist band during family swim times. Personal floatation or toys of any kind are not allowed. Children must be at least 6 months of age to enter the pool. Approved swim diapers and vinyl swim pants must be worn by all children not potty trained. This is not Adult Open Fitness Time. All other pool rules apply. CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED IN ALL LOCKER ROOMS. VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY ARE PROHIBITED IN THE ENTIRE AQUATIC CENTER AT ALL TIMES.
When a child is picked up, they will be signed out indicating what time they leave. There is a two hour maximum that a child can be left in babysitting or the activity center. Charges will be based on the time spent as stated below:
- The fee is $1.00 per half hour unless you have a family membership, then it is free.
- Payment must be made when you pick up your child (We do not offer I.O.Us)
- Coupon booklets are available at the Front Desk
Small food snacks or bottles of milk or juice may be brought in by the parent to be given to their children. They should be labeled with their child’s name. THE BABYSITTING ROOM AND ACTIVITY CENTER ARE PEANUT FREE. Children must be at least 3 months old and no older than 5 to be in the babysitting room. Once the child turns 6, they can go to the Activity Center. The babysitters and activity center staff have the right to refuse admittance to protect the other children using the facility. If your child has been exposed to any communicable disease, please inform our staff as soon as possible so that other parents may be aware of the same. We follow NJ State standards in regards to health, so please do not drop your child off if they are sick.
- Parents are required to stay in the building and must be accessible in the event of an emergency.
- Babysitting staff will not change diapers or bottle feed your child, therefore please be sure that your child is comfortable before you leave.
- After 10 minutes of crying, parents will be paged from their class or activity.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All participants should recognize that the Randolph YMCA is dedicated to the welfare of all participants. In order to maintain a consistent and cooperative environment, the Management of the YMCA asks that all of the participants at this facility:
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions or inappropriate behavior
- Recognize that sportsmanlike conduct, fair play and a cooperative attitude govern behavior at all times.
The Y reserves the right to suspend membership privileges, without refund, of any member who:
- Aids in the unauthorized entrance of non-members
- Becomes physically or verbally abusive to other members or staff
- Disregards posted rules and regulations.
WE ARE A GLASS FREE FACILITY.