Members may bring a guest to try the YMCA.
Daily Fees: 13 & under - $12 • 14 and older - $15, Guests 14 and older must check in at the front desk and present a valid photo I.D.
Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a full privilege adult (18+) member.
If you have a guest pass, only 1 pass may be used per month per person.
ALL GUESTS OVER AGE 14 ACCOMPANIED WITH A MEMBER OR USING A GUEST PASS MUST PRESENT A VALID PHOTO ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
No make-ups, credits, or refunds will be given to individuals missing classes due to illness, vacation or personal reasons.
CLASS REFUND POLICY
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel any class or program if attendance or registration does not meet class quota. The full program fee will be returned to those who have paid. A refund will not be given unless the class is canceled by the YMCA. A credit minus a $10 processing charge will be given if written notification is received prior to the first class meeting.
Memberships are neither refundable nor transferable. If you wish to transfer from another YMCA, outside of the Morris County area, you must take out a full privilege membership. The Randolph YMCA will honor a portion of the unexpired time on this full privilege membership. Memberships will not be extended nor will any refunds be given due to lack of use or reasons such as illness, pregnancy, business travel, etc.
USAGE/MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Monthly memberships are valid for one-month from date of purchase. If the monthly withdrawal contract is not signed and you pay at the desk monthly, your membership expiration date may be subject to backdating based o facility usage.
The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen articles in the locker room, gym, pool, etc. Bring a lock to secure your locker while you are in the building. Locks must be removed after each use to allow other members use of the locker. If you wish you purchase a private locker for a fee of $100 per year, please see the Membership Director.
MY Y IS EVERY YOUR Y.
The Nationwide Membership is available for active, full-facility, full-privilege Y members whose home Y (Randolph YMCA) participates in Nationwide Membership. Nationwide members can visit any participating YMCA in the United States and Puerto Rice at NO EXTRA CHARGE! To participate, members simply need to maintain an active membershop at the Randolph YMCA; no additional fee is charged to participate. This new program will replace the Always Welcome at YMCA's (A.W.A.Y) and NJ Reciprocity Programs.
To locate participating Y's, go to - click here
You must first present your valid YMCA Membership Card at the front desk in order to obtain access to the facility. Lost Card Fee: $5.00
WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS
Check the website, Facebook or call the Y for weather-related delayed openings, early closings or full-day closings. Please note that if there are widespread power outages, it may be impossible to update the website or phone.
The Randolph YMCA, in keeping with its mission to help all people realize their fullest potential, encourages and supports the participation of all in YMCA programs. We serve all children, families and adults, regardless of gender, race, color, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability or language.
LOCKER ROOM POLICY
Respect Fellow Members: Locker Rooms are NO PHONE ZONES
PLEASE NOTE: Children under the age of 18 are NOT PERMITTED in the men's and women's locker rooms. If you are bringing a child for swimming, you must use the boy's or girl's locker rooms. There is a family changing stall available on the Main Pool and Warm Water Pool deck, which can be accessed through the boy's and girl's locker rooms. CELL PHONE ARE PROHIBITED IN ALL LOCKER ROOMS. VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY ARE PROHIBITED IN THE ENTIRE AQUATIC CENTER AT ALL TIMES.
SAUNA POLICY & RULES:
- Individuals at high risk (those taking prescription medications, high blood pressure, pregnant women, etc.) are advised to NOT use the sauna.
- Limit your time to a maximum of 10 minutes
- Do not use sauna alone. Another person must be physically present in the immediate area.
- Please remain upright. If you are lying down, staff cannot determine if you are conscious.
- No food, drink or gum is allowed. EATING IS STRICKLY PROHIBITED. Clear water only.
- You must be 18 years or older
- Shaving is not allowed
- Reading materials are not permitted
- DO NOT HANG YOUR TOWEL OR CLOTHES TO DRY-THIS IS AN EXTREME FIRE RISK.
- No street shoes-they track dirt from the outside.
- Use of body lotions, oils, menthol or suntan lotions is prohibited.
- Exercise is not allowed in the sauna
- You must sit on a towel if using the sauna nude. Workout clothing and sneakers brought into the Y in a gym bag are allowed.
- Do not use facilities while under the influence of anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, stimulants, alcohol, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
SAFETY FIRST-FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. THE DECISION OF THE LIFEGUARD IS FINAL.
FAMILY SWIM RULES
All children under the age of 12 must have a parent/guardian in the pool within arm's reach at all times. All children under the ae of 14 must pass a swim test and wear appropriate wrist band during family swim times. CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED IN ALL LOCKER ROOMS. VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY ARE PROHIBITED IN THE ENTIRE AQUATIC CENTER AT ALL TIMES.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All participants should recognize that the Randolph YMCA is dedicated to the welfare of all participants. In order to maintain a consistent and cooperative environment, the Management of the YMCA asks that all of the participants at this facility:
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions or inappropriate behavior
- Recognize that sportsmanlike conduct, fair play and a cooperative attitude govern behavior at all times.
The Y reserves the right to suspend membership privileges, without refund, of any member who:
- Aids in the unauthorized entrance of non-members
- Becomes physically or verbally abusive to other members or staff
- Disregards posted rules and regulations.
WE ARE A GLASS FREE FACILITY.