MAKE THIS TRANSITION EASIER FOR YOU & YOUR CHILD BY HAVING CHILD CARE RIGHT IN THE SCHOOL!
Registration for 2023-2024 opens July 15th (Rates Below)
HEALTH HISTORY FORMS Email completed forms to email@example.com
Count on the Randolph YMCA to make before & after care easy and convenient by providing a program right in the school! Peace of mind comes from knowing your child is in a safe & nurturing environment.
Our staff provides a wide variety of daily activities including arts & crafts, indoor and outdoor playtime, fitness, homework help-all along with a snack provided daily.
You do not need to be a member of the Y to participate. Financial Assistance is available.
|AM CARE||7:00 am-School Starts||Birchwood, Dwyer, Katharine D. Malone, Stony Brook, Byram Lakes|
|PM CARE||School Dismissal-6:00 pm||Allamuchy, Birchwood, Byram Lakes, Dwyer, Dennis B. O' Brien, Duffy, Katharine D. Malone, Stony Brook|
QUESTIONS ABOUT BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL CARE? Please reach out to our Senior Youth Services Director, Jen Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext. 16.
FOR BILLING INFORMATION or a child care tax receipt, please contact Debbie Popek, Senior Youth Services Programs Associate at 973.366.1120 Ext. 13 or email@example.com
*If you were in our Before/After School Care program last year, you already have an account online. If you need help accessing your account, please contact Debbie for assistance 973.366.1120 Ext. 13
PLEASE NOTE: TWO WEEKS NOTICE OF UPCOMING MONTHLY PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO CANCEL REGISTRATION. Email any cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy U is a collaborative partnership between the New Jersey YMCA State Alliance and the Horizon Foundation for New Jersey with the goal of combating childhood obesity through nutrition education, physical education and family involvement. The Randolph YMCA is proud to incorporate Healthy U in school-age and children programs.
AM CARE (Stony Brook & Birchwood) begins at 7:00 AM
|5 Days per Week||$172/month|
|4 Days per Week||$141/month|
|3 Days per Week||$109/month|
|2 Days per Week||$89/month|
AM CARE (Byram Lakes, Katherine D. Malone, Dwyer, Allamuchy) begins at 7:00 AM
|5 Days per Week||$199/month|
|4 Days per Week||$167/month|
|3 Days per Week||$141/month|
|2 Days per Week||$120/month|
PM CARE (Allamuchy, Birchwood, Byram Lakes, Dennis B. O'Brien, Duffy, Dwyer, Katherine D. Malone, Stony Brook) end of school until 6:00 pm
|5 Days per Week||$318/month|
|4 Days per Week||$288/month|
|3 Days per Week||$271/month|
|2 Days per Week||$256/month|
- At registration 1st and last month is required to reserve a spot in the program.
- Students are automatically enrolled from September through June.
- Two weeks WRITTEN notice of upcoming monthly payment is required to cancel registration. Must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Fees are reflective of 180 school days divided into 10 equal payments. Fees do not reflect the number of days in a given month.
- Late Pick up is $2 per minute and will be billed within 24 hours with the card on file. After three incidents of late pickup your child may be removed from the program without refund.
- Weather Related Emergencies or Closing: Due to our programs being held in the schools, we will follow the school districts decisions regarding delayed openings, early closings, and snow days. All cancellations will be communicated.
- Select Holidays will be offered as a separate fee and additional registration. These programs are held at the Randolph YMCA.
As part of the fees, we provide extended care on all early dismissal days on the school calendar