- YMCA Personal Training is a one-on-one session with a personal fitness trainer. Personal training will be offered with additional social distancing protocols in place at this time.
- Our personal trainers are educated professionals often with years of experience who can help any YMCA member including working professionals, new moms, seniors and triathletes.
- YMCA personal trainers come from as many different backgrounds and walks of life as our members do, and we take great care in matching members with the right personal trainer.
- NEW CLIENTS-Your first training session will consist of an initial consultation that includes a review of your health history, lifestyle and goals. Your personal trainer can then help you achieve goals through one-on-one attention, accountability and expertise. Please purchase a credit and book a day/time with trainer. This is the same price as a regular training session. Print and fill out the initial consultation form below and bring it to your first session.
INITIAL CONSULTATION INTAKE FORM
- If you are not a new client, you do not need an initial consultation.
- YMCA personal training is held at the YMCA, on land or in the water and incorporates many different elements and equipment.
- YMCA Members and Community Members can purchase Personal Training sessions individually or a pack of 5.
|RANDOLPH YMCA MEMBER||COMMUNITY MEMBER|
|Single Session: $58||Single Session: $79|
|Package of 5 Sessions: $260 (Save $30)||Package of 5 Sessions: $375 (Save $20)|
|Package of 10 Sessions: $500 (Save $80)||Package of 10 Sessions: $720 (Save $70)|
|Small Group Training 10 Sessions: (2 People): $600 ($300 per person)||Small Group Training 10 Sessions: (2 People): $820 ($410 per person)|
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PERSONAL TRAINING
- Sign up for a new membership or call the Welcome Center to reactivate your existing membership.
- You will be assigned an online user using your email address and be prompted to Reset Your Password
- Follow all of the prompts to log into your account
- Once you are logged in, you will go to PROGRAMS
- Find PERSONAL TRAINING
- Click on the session you wish to register for-Single Session or Five Sessions
- Follow the prompts and once purchased, you will have a CREDIT on your account that you can redeem by SCHEDULING your personal training session.
- Go to SCHEDULING
- Click SCHEDULE A NEW APPOINTMENT
- Select the Day/Time you wish to register for
- Confirm your day/time & click SUBMIT
- If you do not cancel/remove your session, you will be not be eligible to receive a credit back for the missed session.
Personal Training Policies
- You are purchasing credits to then be redeemed for service by booking a day/time with trainer.
- All credits must be used within the calendar month.
- CANCELLATION: You must cancel your appointment at a minimum of 3 hours prior to your session. We do not offer refunds for missed sessions or late notice.
Small Group Training
Small Group training (2 participants)
Group training with 2 people with a dedicated personal trainer adapting exercises to help each individual work towards their fitness goals. Class incorporates functional and strength training to achieve optimal results.
Special Needs Programs
We strive to be a safe and inclusive environment that offers programs for everyone. We offer land and aquatic training that focuses on strength, functional and aerobic exercises for individuals with mental and physical disabilities. Activities encourage self-sufficiency, socialization and staying active. Our program builds participant's developmental assets, personal strengths and self-confidence. All of our equipment is state-of-the-art and accessible to all!
We Can Help:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Stroke Recovery
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Down Syndrome
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Intellectual/Learning Disabilities
- Behavior Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Benefits of Training:
- Increase Range of Motion
- Improved Bone Density
- Increase Muscle Mass for Endurance
- Better Flexibility and Mobility
- Better Cardiovascular Health
- Ability to Burn Calories More Efficiently
Benefits of Water: Water provides a soothing environment where clients are able to exercise safely and effectively
- Greater Range of Motion
- Greater Flexibility
- Decreased Inflammation
- Increased Circulation
- Decreased Blood Pressure
- Lower Heart Rate
- Less Joint Impact
- Greater Caloric Expenditure
All of our therapy programs are designed with personalized goals in mind. With therapeutic equipment and modalities, a warm water pool, and dedicated staff, we can get you on the right path to a healthy lifestyle.
For more info on our special needs training program contact Mina at email@example.com