YOUTH PASSPORT: FITNESS & CONDITIONING
This program consists of a 1-hour training session which a parent must attend with their child. Your child will be trained to use the weight, cardio and functional equipment located in our Cardio Room and Lower Level Fitness Area. After your child completes the session, they will receive a workout program, which will allow them to utilize the equipment they have been trained to use. Once we receive the sign-up sheet your child’s form will be submitted to one of our trainers. You will be contacted to schedule your child’s first training session.
Required for 12-13 year olds. Basic fitness principles, proper exercise form, sequence and duration. Upon completion of this program, your child will be certified to utilize the cardio room and track area on their own.
A fee may be charged for a missed appointment without prior notification.
YOUTH PASSPORT: AQUATICS
This program is for children ages 12-13 that once successfully completed, they will be able to swim laps during designated Lap Swim times and do vertical exercises during designated Adult Open Fitness times.
- Must swim 4 lengths of the pool (100 meters) non-stop
- Must come prepared with a bathing suit & goggles. Will spend approximately 20 minutes in the pool.
- Fully understand proper lap etiquette, how to pass in the lanes, and pool rules.
- Parents must attend the session (pool & classroom time)
- Must be a full Randolph YMCA Member (Basic Youth is not considered a full member)
Contact Sara Mabb 973.366.1120 Ext. 31 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Kolankowski at 973.366.1120 Ext. 43 or email@example.com