The Randolph YMCA is offering quality drop-in babysitting at no cost to our members. Please note that this service is only for parents who are using the facility. Parents must remain on-site at all times. Babysitting is for babies and children between the ages of 3 months-8 years old.
|Monday||9:00 am-1:00 pm & 4:00-8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am-1:00 pm & 4:00-8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am-1:00 pm & 4:00-8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am-12:00 pm|
A Little Bit About Our Babysitting Staff:
- CPR/AED & First Aid Certified
- Preschool Teachers
- Many years of experience with children
Please note the following:
- Our Ratio is 1:7
- We will accept children ages 3 months to 8 years
- Please try to limit your workout to 2 hours to accommodate other families.
- Parent/guardian must remain onsite at all times
- Parents/guardians must have a Family Membership to qualify for Free Drop-In Babysitting. If you have an Adult membership, you must add all children who will be going into the babysitting room as "Community Members" at the Welcome Center. If you do not have a family membership, the fee is $5/child/visit to be paid prior to entering the babysitting room.
NEW! REC TIME for children between the ages of 8-12 years old.
We will offer designated supervised gym time for kids between the ages of 8-12 years old. They will have access to gym equipment like basketballs, pickleball, mini hockey sticks and other fun games. Parents/guardians must have a Family Membership to qualify for Free Drop-In Rec Time. If you have an Adult membership, you must add all children who will be going to Rec Time as “Community Members” at the Welcome Center. If you do not have a family membership, the fee is $5/child/visit to be paid prior to entering Rec Time. Sign in and Sign Out will be in the basketball gymnasium.