The Reformer is an incredibly versatile piece of equipment which takes the practice of Pilates from the mat to the apparatus. The reformer allows for a wide range of exercises and your private training experience will focus on using Pilates to facilitate proper body mechanics with a strong focus on pelvic, torso and shoulder stability. Pilates is known for creating length, strength and muscle balance in the body and the reformer is an excellent way to derive these results in a challenging and fun way.
The reformer is perfect for the athlete and beginner alike. Your Pilates Trainer has been comprehensively educated in the use of Pilates equipment and can create a program unique to your needs and abilities. No prior experience is required.
NEW CLIENTS-Your first training session will consist of an initial consultation that includes a review of your health history, lifestyle and goals. Your trainer can then help you achieve goals through one-on-one attention, accountability and expertise. Please purchase a credit and book a day/time with trainer. This is the same price as a regular training session. Print and fill out the initial consultation form below and bring it to your first session.
TRAINING SESSIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. We recommend only purchasing as many sessions as you intend to use in a 30-day period.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PILATES REFORMER
- Sign up for a new membership or call the Welcome Center to reactivate your existing membership.
- You will be assigned an online user using your email address and be prompted to Reset Your Password
- Follow all of the prompts to log into your account
- Once you are logged in, you will go to PROGRAMS
- Find PERSONAL TRAINING
- Click on the session you wish to register for-Single Session or Five Sessions
- Follow the prompts and once purchased, you will have a CREDIT on your account that you can redeem by SCHEDULING your personal training session.
- Go to SCHEDULING
- Click SCHEDULE A NEW APPOINTMENT
- Select the Day/Time you wish to register for
- Confirm your day/time & click SUBMIT
You can cancel/remove your registration up to 3 hours before your start time. If you do not cancel/remove your session, you will be not be eligible to receive a credit back for the missed session.
Jen U.-Pilates Reformer Trainer Bio
Jen has extensive experience in the fitness field. Jen began her Pilates professional training in 2011 and has comprehensive training in Reformer, Tower and Chair apparatus. She has extensive hours in both observation and practice on the Pilates apparatus. Jen has completed certificate courses in Yur Back® which focuses on creating safe exercise programs for clients with chronic back issues and for clients with osteoporosis. In addition, Jen teaches group exercise in various modalities including Mat Pilates, Strength Training, and HIIT. Jen loves to learn and strives to be a valued trainer. She maintains her certifications in Personal Training and Group Exercise through continued education.