The Randolph YMCA and our Aquatic Rehabilitation Specialists provide aquatic rehabilitation and are dedicated to improving our clients' quality of life. All of our rehab programs are designed with personalized goals in mind. Our Aquatic Rehabilitation Specialists are able to "bridge the gap" and partner with your doctor and/or therapist to ensure the best care possible. Our goal is to return each client safely and quickly to prior levels of activity through the use of our state of the art equipment, Warm Water Pool, therapeutic modalities and our rehab staff. We can get you back to work quickly and on the right path to a healthy lifestyle.
NEW CLIENTS-Your first training session will consist of an initial consultation that includes a review of your health history, lifestyle and goals. Your trainer can then help you achieve goals through one-on-one attention, accountability and expertise. Please purchase a credit and book a day/time with trainer. This is the same price as a regular training session. Print and fill out the initial consultation form below and bring it to your first session.
We can create a program to fit your needs! All Aquatic Rehab sessions are 30-minutes.
|RANDOLPH YMCA MEMBERS||$58/Session|
|5 Sessions||$260/$375 Members Save $30 Community Members Save $20|
|10 Sessions||$500/$720 Members Save $80 Community Members Save $70|
How to Sign Up for Aqua Rehab
- Sign up for a new membership or call the Welcome Center to reactivate your existing membership.
- You will be assigned an online user using your email address and be prompted to Reset Your Password
- Follow all of the prompts to log into your account
- Once you are logged in, you will go to PROGRAMS
- Find AQUATICS
- Click on the session you wish to register for-Aqua Rehab/Personal Training
- Follow the prompts and once purchased, you will have a CREDIT on your account that you can redeem by SCHEDULING your personal training session.
- Go to SCHEDULING
- Click SCHEDULE A NEW APPOINTMENT
- Select the Day/Time you wish to register for
- Confirm your day/time & click SUBMIT
You can cancel/remove your registration up to 3 hours before your start time. If you do not cancel/remove your session, you will be not be eligible to receive a credit back for the missed session.
Water provides a soothing environment where clients are able to exercise safely and effectively. The benefits of water are endless and are physical, mental and emotional.
We Can Help:
- Joint Replacement
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Weight Loss
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Stroke Recovery
- Cancer Care
- CP, MS, RSD, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's
- Personal Training, Strength, Cardio & Flexibility
- Sports Specific Training
- Injury Prevention
- Prehab for Upcoming Surgery
- Greater Range of Motion
- Greater Flexibility
- Decreased Inflammation
- Increased Circulation
- Decreased Blood Pressure
- Lower Heart Rate
- Less Joint Impact
- Improved Toning
- Greater Caloric Expenditure
Ann Marie P.